• Look around the vehicle and check tyre safety and air pressure and road conditions.
• Fasten the seat belt.
• Start moving as per the traffic laws and instructions for safe driving.
• Look in the rear-view and wing mirrors to see the traffic behind.
• Adhere to the traffic signs and road lines.
Causes of Traffic Accidents:
• Driving recklessly causes around 96% of accidents which calls for more compliance with traffic rules.
• Crossing roads from undesignated areas endangers pedestrians' lives and causes traffic accidents.
• Driving at high speeds is one of the major causes of traffic accidents.
• Not using signals and jumping lanes are the main causes of traffic accidents.
Traffic Rules Mean Safety & Security:
- Safe driving is achieved by proper understanding of traffic rules and regulations.
- Regular monitoring of your car makes driving safe and enjoyable.
- By the correct use of signals you will avoid risks. The horn should be used when necessary and in a way that does not annoy others.
- Concentration is the spirit of proper driving.
- The vehicle driver should always leaves enough space between his vehicle and the one ahead.