Protection from Crime:
• Spread awareness among all family members specially children and advise them not to interact
with strangers in shopping malls and inside elevators.
• Don’t leave children do their shopping away from their relatives.
• Don’t allow housemaids to enter the bedrooms except at specific times.
• Don’t employ Residency Law violators or those who do not under your sponsorship.
Car Theft Crimes:
• Don’t leave your vehicle with the engine running.
• Report the car theft immediately using the nearest telephone.
• Make sure all windows and doors are properly locked.
• Don’t park the car for a long time in isolated or deserted areas.
• Ensure that no children are inside before locking the car.
• Don’t leave any valuable items inside the car.