Abu Dhabi Police General Headquarters is pleased
to announce for institutions and companies licensed in UAE that the registration
is open for 2011
in the following areas:-
1) Official Equipment for the police (military, sporting, cloths. Etc.)
2) Office and Domestic furniture, curtains and carpets.
3) Riot control supplies and equipment.
4) Musical instruments and accessories.
5) Gifts and Antiques.
6) Electronics (refrigerator gas conditioning – TV ...Etc).
7) Horsemanship supplies and equipment.
8) Shaving supplies and equipment.
9) Cleaning supplies and materials.
(B) Fire and Alarm systems:
(1) Fire extinguishers and its maintenance.
(2) Fire Alarm devices and accessories.
(C) Vehicles and spare parts for helicopters:
(1) all sorts of cars and motorcycles.
(2) Lighting generators.
(3) Garage equipment.
(5) Spare parts.
(6), Oils and Flammables.
(7) Marine boats and its spare parts.
(8) Equipment and spare parts for helicopters.
(D) Scientific and technical devices:
(1) Speed control radars.
(2) Scientific and laboratory equipment for laboratories.
(3) Cameras and its accessories.
(4) Explosive detection and deactivation devices.
(5) Medical supplies and devices.
(6) Computers and its accessories and spare parts.
(7) Wireless devices and its accessories.
(8) Call center devices and Telephones.
(E) Kitchen equipment:
(1) Kitchen supplies, equipment and household wares.
(F) Stationery and publications:
(G) The seals:
(H) Contracts for food supplies, medicines
(1) Dry and Packed (Caned) food.
(2) Fresh vegetables and fruit.
(3) Meat and poultry (fresh, cooled and frozen).
(5) Medical medicines and veterinary.
(6) Clover and forage for horses.
(7) The special food for tracking and sniffing dogs.
(8) Laundry Washing and ironing.
(9) Buildings cleaning duties.
wishing to register should contact Abu Dhabi Police General Headquarters during
official working hours to obtain the registration forms. The registration fee is
(1,000) thousand Dirhams not refundable. Registration starts from the date of 7/12/2010.
should hand in the completed registration forms to Abu Dhabi Police General HQ.
during the official working hours, no later than 31/1/2011 m.
registering before the deadline mentioned above, it will not be allowed for any
company or organization to participate in any tender.
inquiries contact phone no. (600520002) customer service or visit our web site (www.fn.adpolice.gov.ae).